Thursday, January 22, 2009

Flights!

Hey guys,
So, the time is getting closer and closer.  I've been checking periodically for tickets on expedia, orbitz, cheaptickets, and airline sights.  The cheapest I've found so far is for $435 roundtrip through Delta.  It looks like the airfares are going back up so, I suggest you buy your tickets soon.
If you are in the wedding party, we will be leaving a week early to relax and prepare for the wedding. This means your places to stay will be reserved from March 28th to April 5th.  You guys can arrange to buy your tickets for the same flight (or around the same time) that way it will be easier for me to pick you up, since I live about 45 min away. 
For those of you who want to rent a car for your stay, please arrange that with your flight.  
I usually rent from a cheap place called V.I.P
It doesn't have the nicest cars but they run great.


No comments:

Post a Comment