Friday, January 16, 2009

Things to do in Hawaii: Indigos








This place is amazing both for food and nightlife.  I've been there numerous of times to eat and the food is heaven.  Its mostly asian inspired foods, a lot of thai, japanese, hawaiian foods.  Actually, when i was looking for pictures to post, I found that LOST had also used this spot on various seasons.  They have a great bar with tons of selection.  
I've also been to Indigos after hours.  They have two rooms going all the time with good house, hip hop, indie music.  This is where I saw Deerhoof play within arms reach of me.  I also met Diplo and M.I.A before she became famous there. 
Its a fun place to get a martini on happy hour.
Happy Hour Tues-Friday 4-8pm 
over 30 martinis for 4 bucks
beers 3 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment