Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Contact Email

For some reason gmail isnt letting me log into ryanandalicebaxley@gmail.com
an email account I created for the wedding... so, until then please use alicelovesryan@gmail.com
Sorry about that?

Also, I have exciting news for the groomsmen and The Jensens' about a place to stay. Our good friend Jim Russi , an amazing surfing photographer, has agreed to rent out his rental house for a great deal!!! It is located by a beach/ surf spot called Rocky Point ( which is near sunset beach side) It is really close to the beach... I believe a walk across the street from it! 
Click here to see it. 


Please let me know if you need help finding a place to stay!

P.S.  There were talks of moving up the wedding date a week for various reasons but it has worked out and we will be keeping the original date of April 4th, 2009.  





No comments:

Post a Comment