Friday, January 16, 2009

Things to do in Hawaii: Golf






So, I've done some research on Golf Courses.  There is one 20 min from my house at Turtle Bay Resort but its expensive.  They charge you $136 (at the least) for a course and you must book at least a day in advance. I checked out their website and now am remembering all the times I've driven by it, that its not a bad looking course.  Its almost right on the beach so you'll get a view of the ocean while you are playing.  So, if your willing to splurge, its only 15-20 min away...

For the pake' ( pake': is a term used in hawaii to describe tight wads, poor/broke, cheap ass. pardon my language...e.g. I am pake' to da max! Translation: I am super broke!) Anyway...
for a cheaper alternative golf, I recommend Millilani Golf Course.  Its about 30 min inland away from my house. The course is okay,  I think its about $99 dollars regular but if you go during twilight hours it can be as cheap as $25.00.  And if you wanna walk the course instead of using a cart, its even cheaper....$15.00!!! And I love this place because the driving range is really fun and for a basket of balls its only $4.00!! With these prices you could stop off at Wal- Mart after a game or a session at the driving range and buy local slippers!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment