Friday, January 16, 2009

Things to do in Hawaii: Kualoa Ranch













Kualoa Ranch is this giant ranch (obviously) that many movies have been filmed at... Jurassic Park, Pearl Harbor... and even Ryan's favorite TV series, LOST.  ( If you are a LOST fanatic like Ryan, here is a site I found of all the locations on the island that they filmed at. I must admit, its kind of cool!)  
This ranch offers many tours you can do, one is horse back riding,  a bus tour...etc...but the one that is most appealing to me is the ATV tour.  haha.  It looks so much fun to ride around such open space and pretend that dinosaurs are chasing me! Anyway, here is the link to Kualoa Ranch.  
I think for an hour its about 65 bucks for the ATV which takes you to all the movie sites and all over the huge ranch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment